Monday, August 4, 2008

Fall Plans

I’m so excited that Fall Bible Study is just around the corner girls! Please mark your calendars for September 20-21 and be sure to attend Janes’ Expo. We will be out in the lobby before and after every service that weekend. Come over to my table to see what Bible studies we will be offering. They will begin September 29-30 and most will be over before Thanksgiving. I'm praying that some of you will join the Discipleship Team this fall in order to serve in one of the following ways: becoming a prayer partner, helping with set-up, record-keeping, running sound, paid childcare etc. Please contact me at janesdiscipleship@yahoo.com.

 Many of you know that I’ve been writing my first Bible study this year and plan to teach in the fall. Thanks so much for asking me about it when you see me – I so appreciate your encouragement! It’s coming along very well, and I can’t wait to share it with you very soon! When you think of me, please continue to pray that God would use this study to get His message across to His women at BAF and that we would be changed as we study! I am believing God for a beautiful display of His power in our lives – His power to transform our character, to heal our wounds, to restore our relationships, to help us live in increased intimacy with Him and others! “For we Christians have no veil over our faces, but we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord, and as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like Him, reflecting His glory even more.” (2 Cor. 3.18) I’ll be posting more details later – so watch the blog for updates!

 

With great expectation!

Daphne

1 comment:

Canadian Bird said...

I didn't know I'd still be here, but am SO excited that I will be so that I can do your Bible study!!! I can't wait to learn more with God's guidance & your viewpoint. Sign ME up! :) Love ya!